What would you do if you could snag a seriously qualified and sought after professional in advertising, MarCom, or academia for a day? The potential to take advantage of expertise, be it creative, strategic....you name it. What to do with said professional would be your choice (within reason of course).
By participating in NABS (National Advertising Benevolent Society) second annual Vintage Intern Auction, you’ll get the chance. Eight executives are up for grabs for as little as $2500. Might deliver that ROI you're looking for.
The funds raised go toward helping Canadian professionals in the marketing and communications industry facing personal, career and family challenges due to illness, injury, unemployment or financial difficulties.
Below, the list of this year’s [interns]:
- Frank Palmer - Chairman & CEO-DDB Canada
- Nancy Vonk - Co founder, Swim & former CCO Ogilvy Toront
- Judy John - CEO & CCO, Leo Burnett
- Philipe Meunier - Co founder & CCO Sid Lee
- Alan Middleton - Assistant Professor of Marketing, Schulich School of Business & Executive Director, Schulich Executive Education Centre
- Cathy Collier - CEO, OMD Canada
- Stefan Danis - Chief Talent Officer & CEO, Mandrake
- Paula Gignac - Outgoing President, IAB Canada
Internships are to be carried out any week day in the first 6 months of 2013 (an 8 hour day).
More info and to start bidding visit: http://www.nabs.org/vintageintern