Email is a highly changeable medium with potential for high ROI. This seminar will explain how the industry’s greatest practitioners use email to achieve their marketing objectives, and how you can execute successful campaigns with measureable results. Find out about the latest email best practices and emerging trends and learn how to integrate mobile and social media into your existing email program. This seminar will lead you through how to assemble the building blocks of successful digital marketing campaigns.
You Will Learn
- Rules for creating an engaging content strategy
- Key considerations for designing a contact strategy
- How to write your email marketing plan and how to write winning content
- Best practices in Email Marketing & emerging trends
- Where mobile marketing is today and how to get started
- How to use email to enhance all other marketing channels and points of contact including mobile and social media.
- What goes into a successful email campaign and what are all the steps you need to take including how to create complex dynamic and triggered programs
- How Bill C-28 (Canadas new anti-spam law) can impact your email & mobile program
- How to increase response rates and improve ROI through testing, measurement and optimization of your emails
And much more...
President, Inbox Marketer Inc.
Randall Litchfield co-founded Inbox Marketer Inc. in 2001 and is a publishing professional with 30 years' experience in print, Web-based and e-mail publishing. His career from 1974 to 1994 was that of a business editor employed by the countrys largest print publisher, Rogers Publishing Inc., where he directed well-known titles such as Canadian Business Magazine and Profit. In 1994, Randall founded Demand Systems, an Internet publishing company he built over the course of six years and sold to a large US e-commerce company, VerticalNet, in 2000. He holds a Masters degree in International Relations from the University of Windsor and is a graduate of the Queens University Executive Program.
October 25, 2012
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Advocates' Society, 480 University Avenue, Suite 1700, Toronto, ON
CMA Member: $795 | Regular: $995
CMA Member, Multiple*: $745 | Regular, Multiple*: $945
*Three or more registrations must be received at the same time.