In this study, Yahoo set out to understand Canadians' shopping habits.
The results explore where Canadians shop in certain product categories, what influences their decisions on where to shop including online resources, and the perceptions Canadians have of retailers and where they can improve.
You Will Learn / Who Should Attend
You Will Learn
- How often are Canadians visiting mass merchants?
- Where do Canadians prefer to shop and what role does convenience play over preference?
- Are stores meeting consumers' needs in multiple categories and do Canadians want to shop for everything in one place?
- What role does the online experience including the store site, advertising, and digital flyers play in the shopping process? How does this differ for big-ticket purchases vs. everyday items?
- What is the role of mobile for Canadian shoppers both pre purchase and in store?
And much more...
Who Should Attend
Marketers focused on retail stores including big box stores, grocery, specialty retailers, and department store and the brands being sold in these environments.
Sarah's work with research and data provides insights that help Yahoo to better develop its channels, and its partners to engage more deeply with their consumers. In her seven years in the digital media industry in Canada, she's built a rich background of experience, from sales strategy to monetization and beyond. Prior to this study, Sarah's most recent CMA webinar was on Canadian's travel habits.
April 17, 2014
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
CMA Member: Free. Call 416 645 3281 to register
Regular, Multiple*: $25
Three or more members from the same company must register at the same time.