Fourteen well-known and respected client and agency executives have been named senior judges for the 2012 Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) Awards. Submissions are now being accepted in the competition. Winners will be honoured at the CMA Awards Gala on Friday, November 30 in Toronto.
The 2012 CMA Awards Senior Judges and award categories are:
- Advertising -- Sandra Sanderson, Senior Vice-President, Marketing, Shoppers Drug Mart and Joseph Bonnici, Creative Director, Bensimon Byrne
- Digital -- Chris O’Neill, Managing Director, Google Canada and John Gagne, Senior Vice-President, Executive Creative Director, Proximity
- Community Engagement -- Gary Fearnall, Director of Global Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn Canada and Sarah Spence, Senior Vice-President, High Road Communications
- Customer Engagement -- Chris Stamper, Senior Vice-President, Corporate Marketing, TD Bank Group and Scott McKay, Vice-President, Group Creative Director, MacLaren McCann
- Experiential and Innovative Media -- Graeme Whickman, Vice-President, Marketing, Ford Motor Company of Canada and Maggie Fox, Founder, CEO and Chief Marketing Officer, Social Media Group
- Integrated -- Susan Lute, Associate Vice-President of Brand Portfolio Management, Canadian Tire and Christina Yu, Creative Director, Red Urban
- Promotion/Shopper Marketing – Stephen Silverstone, Executive Vice-President, Marketing, Boston Pizza International and David Daga, Co-Chief Creative Officer, Cossette.
The Chair of the 2012 CMA Awards senior judging committee is Aldo Cundari, Chairman and CEO, Cundari.
Details can be found on the 2012 CMA Awards website.