|Contact Us||What We Do|
- Mandatory Breach Regulations - Are You Ready?
- Significant changes to CASL expected
- Is Ontario next in getting its own privacy law?
- GDPR's impact on Canadian businesses - preparing for EU's privacy law
- CMA releases survey on consumer privacy attitudes
- Survey finds CASL is "too complicated and confusing"
- CMA responds to Privacy Commissioner's draft guidance on consent
- Results of 2017 Consumer Survey on AdChoices Program
- CMA responds to Health Canada consultation on restricting marketing to children
Events & Spotlight Webinars
- April 25: Is your business ready for the GDPR?
- May 9: Trademark Law Changes
- Webinar Recording: Competition Law Review 2017 & What Lies Ahead - Update from the Bureau (Webinar)
- See recordings of all past webinars
Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
Privacy & Data Protection
Marketing to Children
- CMA Guide: Marketing to Children & Teenagers
- CMA consultation response: "Towards Restricting Unhealthy Food & Beverage Marketing to Children"
Accessibility & AODA
Code of Ethics & Member-Only Guides