|Contact Us||What We Do|
- CMA releases survey on consumer privacy attitudes
- Significant changes to CASL expected
- Survey finds CASL is "too complicated and confusing"
- CMA responds to Privacy Commissioner's draft guidance on consent
- Results of 2017 Consumer Survey on AdChoices Program
- Government releases draft breach regulations - CMA to participate in consultations
- CMA responds to Health Canada consultation on restricting marketing to children
Events & Spotlight Webinars
Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
Privacy & Data Protection
Marketing to Children
- CMA Guide: Marketing to Children & Teenagers
- CMA consultation response: "Towards Restricting Unhealthy Food & Beverage Marketing to Children"
Accessibility & AODA
Code of Ethics & Member-Only Guides