Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
Privacy, Cybersecurity & Data Protection
- CMA Guide: Privacy Compliance in Canada (members only)
- Mandatory Breach Regulations - Are You Ready?
- Data Privacy Study: What the Canadian Consumer Really Thinks
- CMA responds to Privacy Commissioner's draft guidance on consent
- Is Ontario next in getting its own privacy law?
- PIPEDA Review: CMA Comments before ETHI Committee
- Internet of Things: Connected Devices & Autonomous Vehicles
Marketing to Children
- CMA Guide: Marketing to Children & Teenagers (members only)
- CMA submission - Bill S-228 (prohibiting food and beverage marketing directed to children)
- CMA submission to Standing Committee on Health - Bill S-228 (prohibiting food and beverage marketing directed to children)
- CMA consultation response: "Towards Restricting Unhealthy Food & Beverage Marketing to Children"
Accessibility & AODA
More Key Regulatory Files