CMA is pleased to showcase, in partnership with Ipsos, the 11th annual Digital Marketing Pulse Survey. In this edition, we delve into a detailed assessment of the digital marketing landscape and a benchmark analysis based on 14 tactical functions. The survey also provides insights on familiarity and usage, shifts in marketing spend, and views of evolving trends, as seen through the eyes of Marketers and Agencies in Canada.
The research was designed to:
- Measure current levels of familiarity and usage of different aspects of digital marketing among client-side marketers and agencies
- Gauge sentiment on the current and future state of digital marketing
- Determine the trends in the digital marketing space
- Determine the best practices in digital marketing
- Measure consumer perceptions on various aspects of digital marketing