CMA is pleased to showcase, in partnership with comScore, a whitepaper on digital trends in Canada and how they will influence the future of the Canadian marketing landscape.
This annual landmark report explores how the prevailing trends in web usage, multi-platform engagement, online video, and digital advertising are shaping the Canadian marketplace and what these trends mean for the year ahead. For marketers, this report will give you a 'state of the nation' on how Canadians consume the Internet to better inform your digital strategy and stay ahead of the curve.
Here is a sample of insights included in the report:
- How Canadians' engagement online compares to other countries globally
- Sizing the mobile audiences in Canada and how 'mobile-only' audiences are driving consumption differently that multi-platform audiences
- How many Canadians are watching videos online, across a surprisingly broad range of categories
- The latest on Canada's Multi-Platform population, and the impact of increasing smartphone adoption
- Identifying key target audiences
- The current state of online advertising in Canada, and how comScore is helping to advance the industry