- An opportunity to develop your skills
- What's all the chatter about on the CMA Marketing Blog?
- Take a deep dive into marketing analytics at Jan. 30 CMA conference
- Welcome new CMA Members
- Mark Your Calendars -- Upcoming CMA Events
By John Gustavson, President and Chief Executive Officer
Our goal with the CMA Marketing Certificates Program is two-fold:
- To help you develop your marketing skills and advance your career goals.
- To build great marketers and exceptional business leaders.
In the past year, we've expanded online access to the program so you can now take several of the courses no matter where you're located in Canada. Our goal is to make this online option available for all courses required for the CMS™ Certified Marketing Specialist designation. And we're well on our way to making this happen.
Our winter semester gets under way in January with two online courses on direct marketing and integrated branding, followed by four classroom sessions on digital marketing, integrated branding, advertising and media and research and analytics.
After all, there's always room to grow, whether you're just entering the marketing profession or have years of experience and are looking to develop skills that will:
- help you do your job better and help you get the next promotion;
- provide your organization with the tools needed to sustain a competitive advantage and operate at a higher performance level.
PS – Special discounts on classroom courses if you register before December 17.
- The state of email in North America
- The truth about mobile ad networks
- Marketing cruise travel after Costa Concordia fiasco
- Digital Day 2012: What's happening and what's next in digital marketing
- Is IO your MO?
Attend the CMA Analytics Conference on January 30 and learn how to build an analytics strategy that makes sense of the data and from organizations that got it right. Including presentations by:
- Marie-Josée Lamothe, CMO & CCO, L'Oréal Canada and Michael Scissons, Founder & CEO, Syncapse on audience relationship management;
- Yona Shtern, CEO, Beyond the Rack on leveraging big data to drive higher ROI and increasing customer loyalty;
- Naga Krothapalli, Microsoft Global Director of Media Analytics, Microsoft Advertising on creating actionable marketing insights from big data;
- Jill Dyché, Vice-President, Thought Leadership, SAS on enterprise data in action.
November 30 -- CMA Awards Gala
November 29 -- Planning and preparing your brand for mobile commerce
December 7 -- Digital measurement and consumer understanding
February 7 -- Social Media 101
November 29 -- Conversational Marketing Made Easy
All CMA events are held in Toronto unless otherwise noted.