The CMA continues to support our marketing colleagues who are facing difficult times during the pandemic.
For any marketer who has been laid off by a CMA member organization as a result of the pandemic, we are providing complimentary member benefits until September 30, including:
- Member rates for all programs,
- Free access to Morning Events and exclusive experiences, complimentary seminars and workshops, and
- The ability to attend sessions of our virtual CMA Café, presented by Mastercard, which offers the opportunity to expand their networks through open, roundtable discussions with marketing leaders.
To support members of the broader CMA community, we have put these supports in place:
- Employees of CMA member organizations can register for free for our popular Morning Event Series, which is now a virtual experience. Upcoming events include CMAmartech (July 7) and CMAcx (August 6).
- We are offering each CMA member organization one Awards submission at no charge.
- Learners currently registered in the Chartered Marketer program were offered complimentary admission into certificate courses this spring.
- Our CMA NXT career development platform is free for all marketing professionals.