The CMA continues to support our marketing colleagues who are facing difficult times during the pandemic.
For any marketer who has been laid off by a CMA member organization as a result of the pandemic, we are providing complimentary member benefits until December 31, including:
- Member rates for all programs, including events that are free for members,
- Free access to Morning Events and exclusive experiences, complimentary seminars and workshops, and
- The ability to attend sessions of our virtual CMA Café, presented by Mastercard, which offers the opportunity to expand their networks through open, roundtable discussions with marketing leaders, and
- Free registration to the CMA Virtual Awards on November 19, 2020. Experience an immersive celebration of marketing excellence in Canada.
For members of the broader CMA community, we have put these supports in place:
- Employees of CMA member organizations can register for free for our popular Morning Event Series.
- Our CMA NXT career development platform is free for all marketing professionals.
In spring 2020, we offered other benefits, including: