It has been a busy first year for the CMA Café, presented by Mastercard!
With nearly 30 live sessions called Office Hours booked for 2019, and over half already completed, the results and feedback have been strong from our hosts and participants.
By The Numbers
- Nearly 300 executives are registered in the program
- 97% of participants would like to be notified of future Office Hours
- 89% of participants rated the discussion as “Excellent”
- Over 190 hosts and participants have engaged in Office Hours
- 5-10 executives attend each session on average with waitlists for some hosts!
It’s not just the numbers that have been strong this year. It’s also about the feedback we’ve received from hosts and participants alike.
Hear From Our Executive Attendees
- “Incredible opportunity with invaluable insights. Feeling very lucky!”
- “Great dialogue and there a really interesting mix of experience and background. Enjoyed hearing perspectives on how marketing is evolving.”
- “Incredibly informative conversation about data and the role marketing can play in leading the P&L. Lots of info to bring back to my organization.”
- “Invaluable discussion; our host got many of the very relevant participants to participate in the discussion.”
- “Our host shared a story of how the iconic marketing effort came to be discontinued and how their organization is enabling business model innovation through an internal venture capital process. The host was very open and engaging. I learned a lot. Thank you!”
ICYMI: Program Details
The CMA Café, presented by Mastercard, is strengthening the Canadian marketing community by building strategic relationships to share best practices and insights to address current challenges.
The program provides an opportunity for senior marketers (director-level and up) to expand their networks and participate in open, roundtable discussions with marketing and business leaders to gain valuable industry insights. It is available to CMA members at no cost, thanks to the generous support of Mastercard.
In-person events bring senior marketers together to share knowledge and create new connections that can lead to more innovative, inclusive, creative and high-performing professionals. It features roundtable discussion on a current topic, with up to 10 marketers, and includes aspirational messages from the host about their career journey.