The Member Engagement Team sincerely hopes that you are well and doing everything you can to keep yourself, your employees and your family healthy.
CMA continues to provide a complete range of professional support and services to our members. Significant new investments have been made to expand our services, especially with an online focus during this time, that will continue to be enhanced throughout 2020 and beyond.
We are here to help you promote your business, facilitate new learning for your team, expand your network, advance advocacy on behalf of the profession, all while strengthening standards for marketers.
Please find a list of our wide-ranging services available to you:
Complementary Online Offerings: Member Only
- Participating in and Hosting CMA Café, presented by Mastercard, virtual Office Hour meetings, Introductions and Connect
- Access to the Membership Directory
- Use of CMA’s Member Logo to Build Credibility and Trust
- Content contribution to the Top 5 Picks e-newsletter (delivered weekly on Friday mornings)
- Contribution to CMA Marketing Hubs
- Access to CMA’s internal Public Affairs team for consulting and expertise
- Access to Compliance Guides, including privacy, data protection, cannabis marketing, consumer protection, competition law
Invest in Your Team with Proven Online Offerings
- Enjoy Member Discounts to access any of 5 Certificate Courses covering Digital, Branding and Marketing Math topics, plus the Ethics for Marketers On-Demand Course
- Increase your team’s recognition and their skillset with the Chartered Marketer program which is receiving exceptional feedback from our over 70 learners in the program
- Develop your more junior staff with CMA NXT, a new platform helps to help gain experience they’ll need to succeed in marketing, including 80+ videos and features
To find out how to get the most from your Membership Benefits, please contact your dedicated Member Engagement Team leader or visit any of the links above.
Lucy Collin, Vice-President, Member Engagement, CMA