1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
With everything seemingly now closer, faster and always-on, marketing questions are understandably more complex: "Who to reach, with what message, on what platform, at what cost -- to inspire what behaviour?"
ROI is the latest buzzword to hop over from business circles to marketing, only to have its meaning diluted and made intentionally murky. How does a marketing leader balance innovation with what is cost-effective, relevant, personal, local and actually contributes to revenue?
This webinar focuses on data-driven strategies that are tested and validated from the cross functional growth hackers at Triangles.ai with additional insights from their counterparts around the world.
- To be data-driven and adaptive
- Track, analyze, and leverage traffic using Google Analytics.
- Persona-focused funnels, acquisition and lifetime value
- Messaging for discovery and conversion
- Segmentation for scale and optimization
- Create repeatable Return on Investment/Ad Spend
Who Should Attend
- Performance Digital Marketers
- Startup Founders
- Growth Hackers
Reagan Zuzarte has spent 15 years answering the moving-target questions for several industries. As the founder of Triangles.ai, impacting over $150M of transactions in the last 5 years has provided several data-driven insights and hard-won lessons.