November 28, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
3+ Member: $245
3+ Non-member: $345
250 Yonge Street
In this Seminar we’ll examine the techniques that inspire great creative story-telling and uncover that the creative “big idea” almost magically appears with a strong strategic platform.
You Will Learn
- Learn the methodology behind strategic creative to build a solid brand platform and unique positioning that accelerates business results
- Workshop how to combine rational and emotional truths to inspire action for your brand with powerful insights
- Uncover how to identify key consumer barriers and how to break through them
- Benefit from real-world examples of strategic brand platforms and the corresponding creative expressions that delivered exponential business
You Will Benefit From
- Award winning and industry veteran instructors, who between them have earned 11 agencies of record and countless awards including Cannes, Clios, the CMA’s and many more across multiple types of businesses and marketing challenges
- A combined 50 years + of experiences in building winning strategic and creative platforms, resulting in exponential business results
- A charismatic, dynamic and engaging team with and a proven track record of helping clients accelerate growth through creatively strategic communications
Who Should Attend
- Intermediate Account Services, Planners and Creative Professionals
- Anyone who works, or in the future will work on, Brand Strategy
Catherine Frank and Neil McOstrich
cleansheet communications Inc.
Having worked at some of the country’s best agencies for 27+ years, with Agency of the Year honours 11 times between them, Catherine and Neil co-founded cleansheet communications 13 years ago. Since then cleansheet has been named Profit Magazine’s Hot 50 New Growth Companies (2010), Canada’s10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures nominee (2012), and won countless awards from CMA’s to Clios, Cassies and Cannes Lions. Previously, they helped lead the management team at DDB Canada which was Canada’s top creatively awarded agency. They particularly love challenging situations when it matters most – which is probably why, on 3 separate occasions, their clients have been named Marketing’s Top 10 Marketers that Mattered.
Social and cause marketing are a particular passion, creating the Canadian Tire ‘We all Play for Canada’ platform to get kids & families more active and most recently CanadaSound, which brought together everyday Canadians and the artists they love to create the ultimate Canadian soundtrack in support of the JUNO Awards Music Counts, a charity that puts instruments in the hands of kids who need them most. Their deep social marketing experience includes a campaign for Elections Ontario that stopped a 40-year trend of declining voter turnout and was named the Best of the Best - Canadian Marketing Association’s Most Effective Campaign in Canada and top Cannes Lion. Their work has proven that creativity and results can go hand in hand with Marketing Best of Show honours, the Grand Prix Cassie, Cannes/Clios international awards, and a campaign that named by Canadians as one of the Top 10 Ads of All Time and the global Gunn Report for most effective ads for Pine-Sol.
Neil and Catherine founded cleansheet with a simple vision – do good work with good people. Across a wide range of clients, cleansheet does this by digging for human truths and brand truths and adding a lot of creativity and laughter along the way.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing (e-mail is acceptable) no later than fifteen (15) business days prior to the date of the seminar in order to receive a full refund. Cancellation of registration received within fourteen (14) and four (4) business days of the seminar will be subjected to a refund, less 10% of the registration fee to meet administrative costs. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made three (3) business days prior to the seminar. If you registered for a seminar but are unable to attend, substitutions are welcome anytime at no extra cost.