9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
3+ Member: $645
3+ Non-member: $845
250 Yonge Street
Where is your next breakthrough idea coming from?
The Creative Marketing Management process is an approach to strategy development, problem solving and innovation, uniquely designed to address the needs of the marketing management community. It’s a flexible creative process built around a set of tools that helps individuals and teams develop breakthrough ideas and then take the action required to ensure that the idea succeeds.
This one-day, highly interactive workshop is for mid-senior level brand and marketing managers and agency account managers. The workshop is an ideal fit for those progressing in their careers to a position that requires more strategic thinking, problem-solving, innovation and team leadership.
You will learn and practice the proven and widely used Creative Problem Solving (CPS) method. You will explore new ways of applying creativity to gain more insight into the business issues you need to solve. Most importantly, you will discover how this idea-generation methodology can be integrated into your work. That will enable you to develop a reliable pathway to breakthrough consumer-centered marketing solutions – and the implementation strategies needed to realize their full potential.
- Overview of the proven CPS method (Osborn-Parnes Creative Problem Solving process, Creative Education Foundation)
- Understanding your personal creative problem solving preferences: You will receive a FourSight® Thinking Profile Assessment
You Will Learn
- How to apply the creative problem solving skills demonstrated by successful industry leaders of innovation and transformation
- How to deliberate creativity can help deliver breakthroughs on the changing types of challenges marketers face.
- How to leverage the diverse problem-solving skills and strengths of others on your team and in your organization to collaborate more effectively
- How to lead teams through the process to tackle specific challenges you face
You Will Benefit From:
- Understanding which marketing and business challenges are best addressed through application of the creative problem solving process
- Experiencing how to more easily make progress towards strong solutions by applying a deliberate creative process
- Identifying your own problem-solving preferences and how to work with and leverage the diverse styles of your team members
- Knowledge and practice on how to work with others to more effectively develop new and innovative solutions
- Working with other workshop participants in an experiential case
- Formulating solutions with connection potential for your consumer and stakeholders
- Review exercises, tools and resources available for the deliberate creativity process
All of the above are complemented with mini case examples and numerous exercises for participants to practice approaches and tools.
Who Should Attend
- Brand and marketing managers
- Client side and agency/marketing services organizations
- B2C and B2B
- Marketing communications specialists
- Mid-senior level
Rich Content Marketing Communications
Richard is a solutions focused marketing consultant, facilitator and trainer. Since launching Rich Content in 2008 he has helped clients to develop their marketing management skills and facilitated creative problem solving and change management at a diverse range of organizations. He is a trained and certified practitioner of the Osborn-Parnes creative problem solving method and a certified Foursight Thinking Profile Presenter. As a marketing communications consultant Richard has a wide and varied client portfolio, backed by 25 years as an advertising exec and as a director of marketing at Rogers.
Suzanne is a creative problem solver with a passion for framing brand strategy and shaping stronger consumer connections. She combines skills from the marketing and agency disciplines as well as user experience design from web and adult education industries. Her business experience spans CPG, telcomm, financial services, social entrepreneurship and professional development. Suzanne believes in the human-centered approach to creative solution design and is a fully certified practitioner of the CPS methodology and the design thinking process. She is inspired by helping people get to the “Ah-ha’s that lead to deeper connections and better outcomes.