November 29, 2016
9:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
3+ Member: $595
3+ Non-member: $795
250 Yonge Street
In an ever-changing digital environment, customers are engaging with your brand in dynamic ways. How, where, when and why customers connect with your brand’s personas, products, and services continues to shift drastically.
With these considerations in mind, building a marketing strategy to inspire and stimulate purchasing behaviour in your customers requires a holistic plan within an omni-channel mindset.
In this seminar, you will learn how to put successful digital promotional strategies in practice. We will explore how to strengthen ROI for both short term gain and long term benefit. To measure varying forms of success, we will examine promotion methodologies for acquiring new customers, engagement tactics with existing customers, and brand strengthening across all channels.
You Will Learn
You Will Learn How To:
- How to design effective promotional strategies across all digital media channels;
- How to define holistic promotion objectives and calculate ROI definitions;
- How to identify segmentation considerations and the promotional strategies
- The impact of Lifecycle marketing on promotion success
- The importance of ‘internal’ launches - Integration strategies with operations & sales;
You Will Benefit From:
- A highly interactive seminar setting with real-time, relevant examples;
- The development of a strategic mindset to design, operationalize and deliver success of promotions within the content ‘calendar’.
- Learning to develop the integration of short term sales objectives with longer term brand engagement goals;
- A framework to review Impact of promotional ‘interactions’ on the overall customer experience and its impact on brand engagement.
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Managers and Brand Managers
- Marketing Practitioners
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Mid-level managers
Managing Director & Chief Storyteller, BrainCandy Marketing Ltd.
Andrea is a senior marketing strategist with over two decades of demonstrated leadership in customer-centric, Omni-channel strategy design in the Technology, Telecommunications, Financial and global luxury Hospitality industries. Andrea’s passion in designing insight-led strategies started with marketing computers at the onset of the digital revolution and has continued through extensive experience in mobile communications. The shift in how digital experiences are shaping how consumers behave with brands continues to drive her on-going success in optimizing both in-person and digital experiences to drive operational efficiencies, brand engagement and profitability. Andrea continues to design successful global marketing strategies all predicated upon a passionate focus on the understanding of the complete customer experience through her Strategic Marketing Consulting company, Brain Candy Marketing Ltd.
Andrea grew up in France, Belgium and Switzerland and graduated university from the University of Toronto. She is currently completing a 2 year program at MIT in Boston in Global Strategy & Innovation. Voted one of “25 women to watch in Luxury”, Andrea is an active paid lecturer and has also developed marketing courses in Marketing Automation and Promotion Strategy.