Spaces limited, please contact us to inquire about availability.
February 18, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
250 Yonge Street
Email Marketing has been around for decades and continues to evolve. Studies show that it’s still the preferred channel to receive offers and it drives the highest ROI for those who know how to use it. In today’s data-driven world, digital marketers need to ensure they have the right tools, technology & resources that will enable them to leverage their data to give consumers the relevant and personalized experiences that they’ve come to expect.
If you are feeling stuck in a batch and blast cycle, wondering how to launch your first simple or complex customer journey, this seminar is for you. Are you still wondering how to stand out in the inbox? Are you even making it into the inbox? Unclear on how CASL and the new GDPR effects your email program? Looking to test more effectively?
This half-day seminar will answer all those questions and will ignite a new passion for Email Marketing. You’ll learn how to better leverage your data so that you can effectively send the right message, to the right person, at the right time and in the right context. You will learn about the latest trends in email design and email technology and learn how to effectively build out the necessary tools to create a strategic roadmap and how to execute a tactical plan. We’ll show you ways that you can improve the relevance and personalization of your messaging by capturing and understanding your customer data and how to build better 2-way connections with your customers – all with real examples. This seminar will lead you through how to assemble the building blocks of a successful omnichannel program to reach today’s hyper-connected consumer.
You Will Learn
You Will Learn:
- Latest Industry trends and top marketing challenges that are affecting today’s email landscape
- The role of email in a hyper connected world and how technology has changed consumer expectations
- How to optimize for the 4 R’s: Sending the right message, to the right person, at the right time, and in the right context
- Tested and proven email best practices and emerging trends in email technology and design
- Cross-channel tactics to collect and leverage data for a deeper level of email personalization
- Key considerations for designing a contact strategy
- How to optimize your email deliverability to help ensure above average inbox placement rates
- What’s new with the CASL legislation and how to prepare for the GDPR
You Will Benefit From:
- Seeing real life examples from top brands in Canada - from retail to financial services to not-for-profit
- An interactive seminar where we will review and pull in lessons learned from the attendees on what’s working and what’s not
- Learning how to better engage consumers with your email design and cross-channel data
- Understanding the rules for creating an engaging content strategy
- Learning how to increase response rates and improve ROI through testing, measurement and consistent optimization of your emails
Who Should Attend
- Marketing/Digital/Email Managers, Specialists and Coordinators looking to take their Email campaigns & programs to the next level.
Senior Account Director
Kim is a digital marketing professional with over 15 years of experience providing clients with expert advice on digital marketing strategies, Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation and data-driven email best practices driving transformational results including improved metrics, cost efficiencies, significant & attributable ROI & improved retention. Kim has been with Inbox Marketer since its inception in 2002 and is a senior client partner, leading Inbox’s client services team and works with clients across various industries, including telecommunications, financial, retail and loyalty. Kim has been a regular speaker for the Canadian Marketing Association for over 9 years and consistently ranks one of the highest in delivering relevant and engaging seminar content.
VP, Client Services
INBOX MARKETER, now part of Trendline
Cathy has 12 years of experience with leading agencies including Grey Canada, Rapp Canada, TrackDDB and is now VP, Client Services at Inbox Marketer since 2019. She has gained extensive 1:1 direct mail, digital and email marketing experience working with clients within various industries (including not-for profit, financial services, CPG, and consumer electronics/technologies) in North America. She understands the potential contention between analytics and creative – the battle of left brain vs. right brain – and resolves to merge the two together at every opportunity in order to provide the most optimal results.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing (e-mail is acceptable) no later than fifteen (15) business days prior to the date of the seminar in order to receive a full refund. Cancellation of registration received within fourteen (14) and four (4) business days of the seminar will be subjected to a refund, less 10% of the registration fee to meet administrative costs. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made three (3) business days prior to the seminar. If you registered for a seminar but are unable to attend, substitutions are welcome anytime at no extra cost.