October 4, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
3+ Member: $245
3+ Non-member: $345
250 Yonge Street
Email Marketing has been around for decades and despite its predicted death the medium continues to evolve and drive ROI for those who know how to use it! Feeling stuck in a batch and blast cycle? Still wondering how to stand out in the inbox? Looking to Test more effectively? This half day seminar will ignite a new appreciation for Email Marketing. You’ll learn about the latest trends in email design and email technology and learn how to effectively build out the necessary tools to create a strategic roadmap and how to execute a tactical plan. We’ll show you ways that you can improve your messaging by capturing and understanding your customer data and how to build better 2-way connections with your customers – all with real examples. This seminar will lead you through how to assemble the building blocks of successful email marketing programs to reach today’s constantly connected consumer.
You Will Learn
You Will Learn:
- Industry trends affecting change in today’s Email Landscape
- The role of email in a hyper connected world
- Tested & proven email best practices & emerging trends in email technology & design
- Key considerations for designing a contact strategy
- Update on CASL (Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation) and how to prepare for July 2017
You Will Benefit From:
- Learning how to better engage with your email design
- Understanding the rules for creating an engaging content strategy
- Learning how to increase response rates and improve ROI through testing, measurement and optimization of your emails
Who Should Attend
- Marketing/Digital/Email Managers, Specialists and Coordinators looking to take their Email campaigns & programs to the next level.
Director, Client Services
Kim is a digital marketing professional with over 14 years of experience providing clients with expert advice on digital marketing strategies, Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation and data-driven email best practices driving transformational results including improved metrics, cost efficiencies, significant & attributable ROI & improved retention. Kim has been with Inbox Marketer since its inception in 2002 and is a senior client partner, leading Inbox’s client services team and works with clients across various industries, including telecommunications, financial, retail and loyalty. Kim has been a regular speaker for the Canadian Marketing Association for over 9 years and consistently ranks one of the highest in delivering relevant and engaging seminar content.
Group Account Manager, Senior Strategist
Emily is a data-driven, direct marketing professional with over 8 years of experience leading national accounts across a variety of verticals, providing strategic and tactical direction to ensure delivery against account-specific KPIs. Emily is a champion for continuous optimization through insightful analysis and implementation of test plans for digital direct marketing campaigns.