May 18, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET
Being able to test ideas systematically is something that every team knows they should be doing, but few can execute on consistently. Running A/B tests regularly can be time-consuming and frustrating.
In this seminar, I’ll show you how to design testing frameworks that are sustainable even during your busiest season. It’s not about how many experiments you can run in a week or month but how many you can consistently execute over a year (or longer). To do this, you need a custom design framework for your team. This seminar will teach you:
- The fundamental elements behind every testing framework
- The 3 roadblocks that prevent teams from testing regularly
- The math behind discipline testing and execution
You’ll then be able to apply this process to anything from ad copy, emails, and even strategic decisions. This isn’t just about running A/B tests which is usually limited to landing page but about adopting a process for testing ideas. You don’t need to spend weeks or months debating the best ideas; instead, you can validate them rapidly.
You Will Learn
- How to design a testing framework that makes sense for your team and resources
- How to work through ideas without getting caught in ego traps objectively
- Why testing is much more than simply running A/B tests and why you don't need to run as many tests as you think
- How to use technology to reduce the labor intensity so your team can focus on strategy and creativity
- A plan for implementing a testing framework for your team over the next 90 days
- Ideas for how to deal with the common roadblocks you will run into
- Lots of airtime to work through ideas with peers in small groups and with Ruben
- Spend 2.5 hours working on high-level strategy
Who Should Attend
This session is geared towards Directors and Marketing Managers who are in charge of a team. We’ll be focused on strategy design and how to organize best organize your team for success.
Participants should also have a basic understanding of concepts like A/B testing, decision-making frameworks and the use of analytics.
Principal, Practico Analytics
Ruben Ugarte is a Data Strategist and author of the Data Mirage: Why Companies Fail to Actually Use Their Data. He has worked with over 75+ companies from 5 continents and all company stages to use data to make higher quality decisions.
These decisions helped companies lower acquisition costs, save hundreds of thousands of dollars, and reclaim wasted time. He also maintains a popular blog that has been read by over 100,000 readers. In his free time, you can find him dancing or trying to learn something new.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing (e-mail is acceptable) no later than fifteen (15) business days prior to the date of the seminar in order to receive a full refund. Cancellation of registration received within fourteen (14) and four (4) business days of the seminar will be subjected to a refund, less 10% of the registration fee to meet administrative costs. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made three (3) business days prior to the seminar. If you registered for a seminar but are unable to attend, substitutions are welcome anytime at no extra cost.