September 21, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
3+ Member: $245
3+ Non-member: $345
250 Yonge Street
Learn the core building blocks of a successful integrated marketing campaign execution.
In a world where data and technology are now core building blocks of an integrated marketing plan, and a wide range of executions build around a digital hub, there are a lot of pieces to keep straight. This seminar will leverage a single case study to walk through the different key considerations and elements of success you’ll need to oversee a campaign execution. The case will showcase breakthrough digital integration and customer engagement in the Not-For-Profit category, but the elements are applicable across any industry.
You Will Learn
- Fundamentals of the digital ecosystem and digital sales funnel
- Landing page best practices
- Importance of a customer journey map
- Integrated channel execution (ie. Radio, TV, OOH, Print, Social, E-Mail)
- Leveraging PR to expand the idea
- Foundation of the project brief
- Analytics and Optimization Considerations
You Will Benefit From:
- Increased confidence in your ability to execute a successful integrated campaign
- A better understanding of how all the pieces fit together
- Insight into best practices and key considerations as you review campaign execution
Who Should Attend
- Marketing managers overseeing campaign design and execution
- Agency account management professionals responsible for project execution
- Individuals looking to gain an edge on taking their marketing to the next level
VP, Managing Director
With 20 years of agency experience, Vicki knows what it takes to bring a project to life from idea through execution across a broad spectrum of clients and a variety of integrated campaigns. She has passion for 1:1 and digital marketing, and continues to strive for new opportunities to marry data, technology and creative brilliance for her clients.
Vicki grew through the ranks of account management at Rapp Collins, FCB, MacLaren McCann, Kenna, and The Marketing Store. She is currently the VP, Managing Director at FCB/SIX. Her experience has been focused on driving strong acquisition and loyalty for her clients, planning and delivering fully integrated marketing campaigns that drive results. Key client categories have included financial services, automotive, not-for-profit, retail, travel/tourism and B2B services.
With the CMA, Vicki has served on both the Direct Marketing and Digital Marketing Council. And she is currently an instructor for the Digital Marketing CMA online course.