9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
3+ Member: $245
3+ Non-member: $345
250 Yonge Street
Learn the core building blocks of a successful integrated marketing campaign execution.
In a world where data and technology are now core building blocks of an integrated marketing plan, and a wide range of executions build around a digital hub, there are a lot of pieces to keep straight. This seminar will leverage a single case study to walk through the different key considerations and elements of success you’ll need to oversee a campaign execution. The case will showcase breakthrough digital integration and customer engagement in the Not-For-Profit category, but the elements are applicable across any industry.
You Will Learn
- Fundamentals of the digital ecosystem and digital sales funnel
- Landing page best practices
- Importance of a customer journey map
- Integrated channel execution (ie. Radio, TV, OOH, Print, Social, E-Mail)
- Leveraging PR to expand the idea
- Foundation of the project brief
- Analytics and Optimization Considerations
You Will Benefit From:
- Increased confidence in your ability to execute a successful integrated campaign
- A better understanding of how all the pieces fit together
- Insight into best practices and key considerations as you review campaign execution
Who Should Attend
- Marketing managers overseeing campaign design and execution
- Agency account management professionals responsible for project execution
- Individuals looking to gain an edge on taking their marketing to the next level
Senior Director, Digital Marketing
With 20 years of agency experience, Vicki knows what it takes to bring a project to life from idea through execution across a broad spectrum of clients and a variety of integrated campaigns. She has passion for marketing, particularly 1:1 and digital marketing, and continues to strive for new opportunities to marry data, technology and creative brilliance for her clients.
Vicki grew through the ranks of account management on the agency-side, at Rapp Collins, FCB, MacLaren McCann, Kenna, and The Marketing Store. Her experience focused primarily on driving strong acquisition and loyalty, and through this she has had the opportunity to work across many clients to deliver fully integrated marketing communications. Key client categories have included financial services, automotive, not-for-profit, retail, travel/tourism and B2B. And her campaigns have won awards across a range of shows, including short lists with Cannes Lions and the Prague International Advertising Festival. Most recently she was the VP, Managing Director of FCB/SIX, focused on a number of client businesses as well as new business growth, before making the jump to the corporate world in 2017. Vicki is currently the Senior Director, Digital Marketing for Boston Pizza International, leading digital marketing and customer CRM efforts.
With the CMA, Vicki has served on the NFP Marketing Council, Vice-Chair of the Digital Marketing Council, judge for the CMA Awards, recurring online marketing teacher of Digital Marketing Fundamentals, and working with the committee responsible for launching the Chartered Marketer designation to the industry.