9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
250 Yonge Street
Learn the core building blocks of a successful integrated marketing campaign execution.
In a world where an integrated marketing strategy now encompasses everything from mass to targeted 1:1 communications across a growing variety of channels, and campaigns build around a digital hub, there are a lot of pieces to keep straight. Marketers are expected to understand data and technology, remember to consider keywords for search, and execute a TV ad all at the same time. This seminar will walk through the different key considerations and elements of success you’ll need to oversee any campaign execution. Several different examples from a range of industries and non-profits will be used to demonstrate best practices and areas of opportunity, and a case study will carry through the day to showcase breakthrough digital integration and customer engagement.
You Will Learn
- Fundamentals of the digital ecosystem and digital sales funnel
- How to leverage data and technology as the core building blocks of your campaign
- Landing page / microsite best practices
- Importance of a customer journey map
- Integrated execution essentials
- Channel-specific execution tips (Radio, TV, OOH, Print, Social, E-Mail, Search, DM, Digital)
- Leveraging PR to expand the idea
- Foundation of the project brief
- Building a Workback Schedule
- Analytics and Optimization Considerations
You Will Benefit From:
- Increased confidence in your ability to execute a successful integrated campaign
- A better understanding of how all the pieces fit together
- Hands-on approach to writing a successful brief, aligning teams around a common workback schedule, and identifying key opportunities or roadblocks
- Insight into best practices and key considerations as you review campaign execution
Who Should Attend
- Marketing coordinators and managers overseeing campaign design and execution
- Agency account managers, coordinators and project managers
- Single focus marketers seeking to understand different pieces of the marketing mix
- Individuals looking to gain an edge on taking their marketing to the next level
Senior Director, Digital Marketing
With 20 years of agency experience, Vicki knows what it takes to bring a project to life from idea through execution across a broad spectrum of clients and a variety of integrated campaigns. She has passion for marketing, particularly 1:1 and digital marketing, and continues to strive for new opportunities to marry data, technology and creative brilliance for her clients.
Vicki grew through the ranks of account management on the agency-side, at Rapp Collins, FCB, MacLaren McCann, Kenna, and The Marketing Store. Her experience focused primarily on driving strong acquisition and loyalty, and through this she has had the opportunity to work across many clients to deliver fully integrated marketing communications. Key client categories have included financial services, automotive, not-for-profit, retail, travel/tourism and B2B. And her campaigns have won awards across a range of shows, including short lists with Cannes Lions and the Prague International Advertising Festival. Most recently she was the VP, Managing Director of FCB/SIX, focused on a number of client businesses as well as new business growth, before making the jump to the corporate world in 2017. Vicki is currently the Senior Director, Digital Marketing for Boston Pizza International, leading digital marketing and customer CRM efforts.
With the CMA, Vicki has served on the NFP Marketing Council, Vice-Chair of the Digital Marketing Council, judge for the CMA Awards, recurring online marketing teacher of Digital Marketing Fundamentals, and working with the committee responsible for launching the Chartered Marketer designation to the industry.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing (e-mail is acceptable) no later than fifteen (15) business days prior to the date of the seminar in order to receive a full refund. Cancellation of registration received within fourteen (14) and four (4) business days of the seminar will be subjected to a refund, less 10% of the registration fee to meet administrative costs. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made three (3) business days prior to the seminar. If you registered for a seminar but are unable to attend, substitutions are welcome anytime at no extra cost.