9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. ET (each day)
Learn the core building blocks of a successful integrated marketing campaign execution.
In a world where an integrated marketing strategy now encompasses everything from mass to targeted 1:1 communications across a growing variety of channels, and campaigns build around a digital hub, there are a lot of pieces to keep straight. Marketers are expected to understand data and technology, remember to consider keywords for search, and execute a TV ad all at the same time. This seminar will walk through the different key considerations and elements of success you’ll need to oversee any campaign execution. Several different examples from a range of industries and non-profits will be used to demonstrate best practices and areas of opportunity, and a case study will carry through the day to showcase breakthrough digital integration and customer engagement.
You Will Learn
- Fundamentals of the digital ecosystem and digital sales funnel
- How to leverage data and technology as the core building blocks of your campaign
- Landing page / microsite best practices
- Importance of a customer journey map
- Integrated execution essentials
- Channel-specific execution tips (Radio, TV, OOH, Print, Social, E-Mail, Search, DM, Digital)
- Leveraging PR to expand the idea
- Foundation of the project brief
- Building a Workback Schedule
- Analytics and Optimization Considerations
You Will Benefit From:
- Increased confidence in your ability to execute a successful integrated campaign
- A better understanding of how all the pieces fit together
- Hands-on approach to writing a successful brief, aligning teams around a common workback schedule, and identifying key opportunities or roadblocks
- Insight into best practices and key considerations as you review campaign execution
Who Should Attend
- Marketing coordinators and managers overseeing campaign design and execution
- Agency account managers, coordinators and project managers
- Single focus marketers seeking to understand different pieces of the marketing mix
- Individuals looking to gain an edge on taking their marketing to the next level
Marketing Leader, Instructor, Speaker
An energetic and accomplished marketer, Vicki brings a unique mix of agency leadership, corporate strategy, marketing execution, and educational teaching & speaking. Vicki currently works across numerous capacities – as the founder of Hook Marketing, Professor of Marketing at Mohawk College, Professor of Social Media at Seneca College, and regular instructor and CM content developer for the CMA – and she enjoys sharing her depth of marketing insight with Canadian marketers.
Vicki has expertise in spearheading strong cross-channel integrated marketing campaigns, creating consumer loyalty programs and CRM efforts, driving e-commerce and digital experiences, producing social media content and community management strategies, new business development, and building brand awareness. She has a proven track record in Canada, U.S. and Mexico at consistently driving double-digit business growth and award-winning campaigns. Vicki’s experience has spanned over 20 years, on the leadership teams of some of Canada’s biggest marketing agencies and corporate franchises, with successful implementations across B2B, B2C and NFP industries. With a passion for marketing, a finger on the pulse of the industry, and an easy-going conversational approach, Vicki brings a contagious energy to all of her discussions.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing (e-mail is acceptable) no later than fifteen (15) business days prior to the date of the seminar in order to receive a full refund. Cancellation of registration received within fourteen (14) and four (4) business days of the seminar will be subjected to a refund, less 10% of the registration fee to meet administrative costs. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made three (3) business days prior to the seminar. If you registered for a seminar but are unable to attend, substitutions are welcome anytime at no extra cost.