9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. ET (each day)
Learn the core building blocks of a successful integrated marketing campaign execution.
In a world where an integrated marketing strategy now encompasses everything from mass to targeted 1:1 communications across a growing variety of channels, and campaigns build around a digital hub, there are a lot of pieces to keep straight. Marketers are expected to understand data and technology, remember to consider keywords for search, and execute a TV ad all at the same time. This seminar will walk through the different key considerations and elements of success you’ll need to oversee any campaign execution. Several different examples from a range of industries and non-profits will be used to demonstrate best practices and areas of opportunity, and a case study will carry through the day to showcase breakthrough digital integration and customer engagement.
You Will Learn
- Fundamentals of the digital ecosystem and digital sales funnel
- How to leverage data and technology as the core building blocks of your campaign
- Landing page / microsite best practices
- Importance of a customer journey map
- Integrated execution essentials
- Channel-specific execution tips (Radio, TV, OOH, Print, Social, E-Mail, Search, DM, Digital)
- Leveraging PR to expand the idea
- Foundation of the project brief
- Building a Workback Schedule
- Analytics and Optimization Considerations
You Will Benefit From:
- Increased confidence in your ability to execute a successful integrated campaign
- A better understanding of how all the pieces fit together
- Hands-on approach to writing a successful brief, aligning teams around a common workback schedule, and identifying key opportunities or roadblocks
- Insight into best practices and key considerations as you review campaign execution
Who Should Attend
- Marketing coordinators and managers overseeing campaign design and execution
- Agency account managers, coordinators and project managers
- Single focus marketers seeking to understand different pieces of the marketing mix
- Individuals looking to gain an edge on taking their marketing to the next level
Marketing Leader, Instructor, Speaker
With over 20 years experience, Vicki brings a passion and energy to marketing, with a particular focus on all aspects of digital marketing. She started out as a co-op student in Direct Marketing and CRM while completing her Honours BBA at Wilfrid Laurier University. Since then she has grown that passion for 1:1 and digital marketing as part of an integrated marketing ecosystem, and continues to build out new opportunities to marry data, technology and creative brilliance in award-winning campaigns and proven business strategies.
Vicki grew through the ranks of account management on the agency-side at Rapp Collins, FCB, MacLaren McCann, Kenna, and The Marketing Store, driving strong acquisition and loyalty results for a number of clients across financial services, automotive, not-for-profit, retail, travel/tourism and B2B. On the client side, she has lead all Digital Marketing initiatives for Boston Pizza International, including website, app, e-commerce, social media and loyalty/CRM efforts. With the CMA, Vicki has served on the NFP Council, Vice-Chair of the Digital Marketing Council, judge for the CMA Awards, recurring Digital Marketing certification instructor, content development & instruction of the Chartered Marketer program, and lead of Integrated Marketing seminars.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing (e-mail is acceptable) no later than fifteen (15) business days prior to the date of the seminar in order to receive a full refund. Cancellation of registration received within fourteen (14) and four (4) business days of the seminar will be subjected to a refund, less 10% of the registration fee to meet administrative costs. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made three (3) business days prior to the seminar. If you registered for a seminar but are unable to attend, substitutions are welcome anytime at no extra cost.