October 24, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
3+ Member: $245
3+ Non-member: $345
250 Yonge Street
Are you effectively using the world's largest business networking site to create a strong and consistently branded presence? If not, you and your organization are missing out on opportunities.
With over 560 million members, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, yet most marketers don't know how to optimize their presence, leverage their brand messaging and use this powerful line-of-sight for “social selling.”
Earn 1.5 CM CPD credits
You Will Learn
In this interactive and actionable session, you will learn the key areas to create, connect and convert using LinkedIn:
- “CREATE”: The three key areas you MUST complete to make a powerful first impression
- “CONNECT”: How to use the right etiquette to build a network of quality connections. (And how to reply to connection requests from people you don't know.)
- “CONVERT”: How to 10x your company’s brand awareness, extend thought leadership and identify sales triggers so your sales team can nurture relationships to convert higher paying customers.
You Will Benefit From:
Attendees will leave feeling empowered with:
- Knowing exactly how to navigate through LinkedIn
- A plug-and-play Worksheet to help them get started on crafting a compelling Summary/bio that fascinates and resonates with the reader
- Understanding the key areas they need to focus on so that their staff are consistently sharing pre-approved content.
- Ways to identify sales triggers and take advantage of “social selling”.
Who Should Attend
- Attendees must have a basic LinkedIn account, but all levels of knowledge can benefit from this session. From marketing to social selling, we will cover tangible strategies that to take your presence to a whole new level.
CEO, Punch Media
Leslie Hughes is a LinkedIn Specialist, a Professor of Social Media and the Principal of PUNCH!media.
Leslie founded PUNCH!media in 2009, and has worked with companies such as TVO, The Children's Wish Foundation, Investment Planning Counsel and Guardian Life Insurance Company of America to help them develop a solid Social Media presence.
She has been called a "Social Media Guru" by CBC Radio and has also been a guest on CTV's "The Social" talking about How to Manage your Digital Identity.
Leslie's book "CREATE. CONNECT. CONVERT" is designed to help you own your value and build a powerful professional (without feeling like you're bragging).
Leslie's Social Media channels