September 15, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
250 Yonge Street
The stronger our presentation skills, the greater our success in informing and inspiring our friends, colleagues and clients.
This presentation skills workshop equips participants with the fundamental tools to deliver an effective business presentation. Through case studies, personal stories, and role playing - students will learn how to adopt a confident and passionate presentation mindset, develop a "human" delivery style that ignites audience trust and connection, and deliver a simple, helpful and interesting message that allows audiences to learn, remember, and take action.
This workshop is for anyone looking to be a more comfortable, confident and/or effective speaker/communicator.
Earn 1.5 CM CPD credits
You Will Learn
- Rapport Building: Name Memory
- A Helping Mindset & Developing Passion
- Building Trust through Delivery: VIBE – Voice, Interaction, Body Language & Eye Contact
- Keeping it Simple: A Concise, Interesting & Helpful Message
- Authority: Handling Interruptions and Objections
You Will Benefit From:
Participants will leave the workshop:
- Feeling confident in front of an audience
- Feeling more passionate about your material
- Having the ability to maintain audience engagement
- Having the ability to build trust with an audience
- Having the ability to remember a group of people’s names
- Having the ability to deliver an interesting message
- Having the ability to deliver a concise message
- Having the ability to handle objections and interruptions
- Having the ability to conduct more business
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who plans to, or currently facilitates business presentations, looking to learn and develop new skills.
- A business presentation can include - but isn't limited to - a sales, internal/team, or educational presentation. This course is for any level presenter, beginner to expert.
This is not a seminar on PowerPoint or how to build a visual presentation. Attendees are not expected to prepare anything in advance to the seminar. Please note, this will be a highly interactive workshop.
President, Potato Chip Communications
Max is a public speaker, salesperson and communications consultant who has delivered thousands of successful sales, business development and educational presentations in film, health-food, manufacturing and non-profit industries.
In his most recent role, Max brought in over $2,000,000 of business within his first year of sales presentations - a role that was previously generating less than $30,000 a year. He directly attributes his success to the presentation and communication skills that he has been cultivating over his lifetime.
In 2017, Max founded Potato Chip Communications, a company with a mission to help business professionals become more confident, engaged, and effective communicators.