February 21, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
3+ Member: $245
3+ Non-member: $345
250 Yonge Street
The better your networking skills, the greater your chances of building new and stronger relationships.
This workshop is aimed to equip participants with skills to network more confidently and successfully. Through case studies, personal stories and hands-on activities – participants will learn everything from crafting a simple, clear pitch to having a memorable conversation to following up effectively.
You Will Learn
- How to craft and deliver a simple message/elevator pitch
- How to confidently and simply enter and exit conversations
- The importance of building a strong rapport within shorter conversations
- Ways to remember a new person’s name
- How to effectively follow up post-networking
- The do’s and don’ts at a networking event
You Will Benefit From:
- Feeling more comfortable and confident in networking, sales or situations where you’re meeting new people
- The ability to implement networking techniques immediately
- Transferring skills that can be applied to a variety of other aspects of your professional or personal life
Who Should Attend
- Anyone looking to increase their networking skills and opportunities professionally
This is not a seminar on personal networking, it will concentrate on business applications
President, Potato Chip Communications
Max is a public speaker, salesperson and communications consultant who has delivered thousands of successful sales, business development and educational presentations in film, health-food, manufacturing and non-profit industries.
In his most recent role, Max brought in over $2,000,000 of business within his first year of sales presentations - a role that was previously generating less than $30,000 a year. He directly attributes his success to the presentation and communication skills that he has been cultivating over his lifetime.
In 2017, Max founded Potato Chip Communications, a company with a mission to help business professionals become more confident, engaged, and effective communicators.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing (e-mail is acceptable) no later than fifteen (15) business days prior to the date of the seminar in order to receive a full refund. Cancellation of registration received within fourteen (14) and four (4) business days of the seminar will be subjected to a refund, less 10% of the registration fee to meet administrative costs. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made three (3) business days prior to the seminar. If you registered for a seminar but are unable to attend, substitutions are welcome anytime at no extra cost.