March 21, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
3+ Member: $245
3+ Non-member: $345
250 Yonge Street
As technology evolves and search engine algorithms become more “human”, SEO has naturally changed over the years. The elements of a site that matter to search engines are not what they used to be considering SEO in all areas of digital strategy is increasingly essential.
We’ll take you through the primary SEO elements that are the foundation of getting your site found by search engines and ranking for priority keywords, increasing organic market share.
You Will Learn
You Will Learn:
- How search engines work
- What elements are imperative to include on your site how to optimize them
- How to generate meaningful and data driven keyword research and content
- Who in your company could be impacting your site’s SEO and how SEO fits in with other digital activities
- Measuring SEO success – what metrics matter?
You Will Benefit From:
- Gaining a deeper understanding of how search engines work and how they interpret the information on your site to assign authority and relevancy, resulting in rankings
- Being able to identify and understand the role of each element to your SEO efforts
- Learning how to properly optimize for these elements and perform impactful keyword research
- Knowing how to check if your SEO elements are currently un-optimized
- Knowing how to measure SEO success and present it to key stakeholders in your business
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Managers, Site Managers, Ecommerce Site Managers & Ecommerce Merchandizers, Digital Content Strategists
- Marketers with some digital experience, up to Senior managers (including Directors and VPs), and anyone making updates to their site (either via recommendations or directly)
As the Search Director for Ayima Canada, Aroash Solomon has over 5 years experience in significantly growing the online market share for some of North America's leading brands. Driving results through the integration of SEO into omni-channel marketing strategies, Aroash has driven the digital transformation of brands across a series of industries.
A self-professed data nerd, Aroash studies software engineering and data visualization in her spare time, bringing the understanding of end-to-end website development into seamless SEO strategy implementation with actionable insights and data.