November 12, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
250 Yonge Street
This seminar has been rescheduled from a previous date
Large websites with hundreds of thousands, or even millions, of pages presents unique challenges to today’s marketers. In this plain English, highly interactive session you will learn the latest best in class search engine optimization (SEO) and conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategies to help your business win.
You Will Learn
- How AI impacts your search rankings
- How to use technology to improve your understanding of your site, your competitor’s sites, and how to use that information to make good decisions
- The latest algorithm updates, what they mean to you, and what you can do about them
- The basics of CRO, and the common mistakes you must avoid
Who Should Attend
Attendees should be marketers who have any one of the following:
- An intermediate level of digital marketing and analytics knowledge
- A large site that needs improvement in ranking and / or conversions
- A website redesign on the horizon.
Dave Burnett speaks from experience. After founding 4 businesses (one of which recently went on to be sold for 110 million dollars US) he authored an introduction to digital marketing: 'From Bricks to Clicks' in 2015.
A regular columnist with The National Post with over 40 columns on subjects ranging from Personal Branding to utilizing AI in our quickly changing landscape, he loves simplifying our complex world.
Today he enjoys spending his time on both sides of the border helping the teams behind the brands understand how marketing, and technology, must work together to win.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing (e-mail is acceptable) no later than fifteen (15) business days prior to the date of the seminar in order to receive a full refund. Cancellation of registration received within fourteen (14) and four (4) business days of the seminar will be subjected to a refund, less 10% of the registration fee to meet administrative costs. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made three (3) business days prior to the seminar. If you registered for a seminar but are unable to attend, substitutions are welcome anytime at no extra cost.