October 16, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
3+ Member: $245
3+ Non-member: $345
250 Yonge Street
As technology evolves and search engine algorithms become more “human”, SEO has naturally changed over the years. The elements of a site that matter to search engines are not what they used to be considering SEO in all areas of digital strategy is increasingly essential.
We’ll take you through the primary SEO elements that are the foundation of getting your site found by search engines and ranking for priority keywords, increasing organic market share.
You Will Learn
You Will Learn:
- How search engines work
- What elements are imperative to include on your site how to optimize them
- How to generate meaningful and data driven keyword research and content
- Who in your company could be impacting your site’s SEO and how SEO fits in with other digital activities
- Measuring SEO success – what metrics matter?
You Will Benefit From:
- Deeper understanding of how search engines work and how they interpret the information on your site to assign authority and relevancy, resulting in rankings
- Identify and understand the role of each element to your SEO efforts
- How to properly optimize for these elements and perform impactful keyword research
- How to check if your SEO elements are currently un-optimized
- How to measure SEO success and present it to key stakeholders in your business
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Managers, Site Managers, Ecommerce Site Managers & Ecommerce Merchandizers, Digital Content Strategists
- Marketers with some digital experience, up to Senior managers (including Directors and VPs), and anyone making updates to their site (either via recommendations or directly)
As Search Specialist for Ayima Canada, Aldo combines his background in analytics and consulting with his passion for out-of-the-box creativity to provide both tangible and profitable SEO strategies to some of Canada’s leading brands. Working with companies across staffing, ecommerce and entertainment, Aldo specializes in driving results through the integration of SEO into omni-channel marketing strategies.
Drawn to the technological advances and digital growth within the marketing industry, Brendon has spent the past 3 years driving efficient, creative and integrated campaigns for Ayima’s leading clients worldwide. With a passion for managing large, complex digital programs that drive results, Brendon specializes in developing comprehensive digital strategies focused on SEO and content integrations.
Working with clients both big and small across ecommerce, staffing, entertainment and telecom industries, Brendon’s approach to SEO continues to develop unique and profitable strategies for some of the world’s leading brands.