12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
3+ Non-Member: $25
The Implications for Canadian Marketers in 2016
With the release of our newest Canadian Smartphone study, Catalyst Canada has un-earthed a wealth of insights detailing smartphone user habits and behaviors. In one of the biggest surveys of its kind, we discovered emerging trends around mobile banking and payments, the wearables market, as well as how users are using smartphone apps. The study itself provides actionable insight into not only how potential customers are engaging in a mobile environment, but what technologies and innovations are most crucial to maintain a strong connection with your targeted consumer set.
You Will Learn
- Emerging smartphone habits and usage patterns among the Canadian audience in 2016
- 6 research-based dos and don’ts for mobile marketing
- Canadian adoption of wearables, health apps, and mobile payments
- Best practices in the mobile payment market
- Analysis of the top wireless voice services
- How Canadians are using search to find product information
You will benefit from
- Though the study is publicly available, we’ll walk through the most important results and explain how the trends have changed year-over-year.
- Jeff will explain whether Canadian advertisers are succeeding on mobile, what they’re doing right at what scale, what they need to work on, and what might catch them by surprise.
- Learn how Canada compares with other countries in terms of our mobile advertising uptake.
- Q&A with Catalyst’s CEO about the synthesis, methodology, and culmination of mobile study results over the past 3 years
Who Should Attend
- Levels: All levels are welcome, though marketers with a desire to better understand mobile-phone trends and how this may impact customer engagement
- Roles: Marketers, digital marketers, C-suite executives, usability experts, social media specialists
Jeff Lancaster, CEO, Catalyst Canada
Jeff Lancaster has served as CEO of Catalyst for the past 8 years. He leads a team of seasoned search marketing professionals that provide best-of-breed paid search, organic search (SEO) and social media solutions to a roster of top clients. Jeff’s involvement in the Canadian digital marketing community is extensive and he currently sits on the IAB Canada’s Board of Directors and is also the chair of the IAB Canada Search Marketing committee. Jeff also sits on Google’s North American SEM agency advisory council.
Jeff holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Marketing from the University of Guelph and regularly speaks about digital marketing at events including Search Engine Strategies, SMX Toronto, Pubcon, DX3, IAB Canada MIXX and Ad-Tech.