CMA's seven Marketing Councils are senior-level marketer working groups that examine current and emerging issue areas relevant to their respective area of focus:
Why Join a Council?
- Network and engage with your peers
- Collaborate on key issues impacting marketing
- Deliver thought leadership and content for distribution on CMA channels
- Reach a broad audience over CMA’s networks
- Maximize your CMA membership
What are Our Objectives?
- Providing and promoting thought leadership content for CMA
- Advising on themes, industry needs, key topics, and speakers for CMA events
- Sharing and collaborating on marketing trends, issues, and ideas to enhance the marketing profession
Who Joins CMA Councils?
- Participation is for CMA members only – senior level marketers (8+ years experience) across different sectors with a balance of both clients and agencies/suppliers
- Minimum commitment is one Council term (typically September to June of the following year) — Currently, there is no maximum term of service
- Only one member of a member organization can sit on each Council at a time