CMA offers a wide range of benefits for full-time post secondary institution students, faculty and staff. Benefits include:
- Access to CMA Member pricing for events and education
- Exclusive career development opportunities with Canada’s top marketers
- Comprehensive publications, insights, white papers and reports
- Our weekly newsletter sent on Friday mornings
All you need to do to access your member benefits is to set up a MyCMA on the CMA website. You will be asked to provide your school email address to verify you belong to a CMA Member organization. Contact us at students@theCMA.ca to learn more.
Choose one of two ways to join:
Post secondary institution membership for all full-time students, faculty and staff $1,800 per year. Contact us at students@theCMA.ca for more information.
- Individual: If your institution logo is not featured above, you can still join as an individual student member. Apply now for $50 a year. Download your student membership benefits.
Marketing Job Bank
Looking for your dream job or to break into the marketing profession? CMA’s Job Bank has the best career resources for your needs, designed to assist candidates seeking new opportunities in the marketing world. Also, please see the CMA Member Directory for contacts you can leverage in your job hunt.
New Content Hubs
Connect, learn and grow with CMA's new content hubs which feature specific topics that include Branding, Digital, Insights, C-Suite, B2B, Retail, Agency, Compliance and NFP.
CMA White Papers & Marketing Guides
Stay on the leading edge of marketing (and on top of your marketing studies!) with CMA’s marketing intel white papers, guides and research perspectives.
Business School Listing
A listing of universities and colleges and across Canada that offer marketing, business, communications and advertising-related programs.