Latest Regulatory Developments
- NEW CMA Guide: Permitted Cannabis Marketing Activities
- PRIVACY NOW: Marketers, here is what you need to know!
- How Green are your offerings? Know the rules.
- How the GDPR impacts marketers
- Québec announces changes to Consumer Protection Act (including loyalty programs)
- New Consent Guidelines and their impact to your business
- Data Privacy Study: Canadian Consumer Attitudes
Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
EU Privacy Law (GDPR)
- How the GDPR Impacts Marketers - Challenging Common Misconceptions to Understand Europe's New Privacy Law
- CMA Guide: EU GDPR & ePrivacy (members only)
- CMA Blog: GDPR's impact on Canadian businesses - preparing for EU's privacy law
- Webinar Recording: Europe's New Data Protection Regulation: What Canadian Marketers Need to Know
Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
Privacy, Cybersecurity & Data Protection
Marketing to Children
- CMA Guide: Marketing to Children & Teenagers (members only)
- CMA submission - Bill S-228 (prohibiting food and beverage marketing directed to children)
- CMA submission to Standing Committee on Health - Bill S-228 (prohibiting food and beverage marketing directed to children)
- CMA consultation response: "Towards Restricting Unhealthy Food & Beverage Marketing to Children"