- Government responds to CMA with suspension of CASL PRA
- Countdown to July1: Implications for CASL
- New AdChoices Guidelines & Tools for Mobile Released in Canada
- Globe & Mail: AdChoices program growth, compliance continue
- CASL - Preparing for the Expiry of Transitional Provisions (Webinar Recording)
- CASL implied consents begin to expire July 1!
- CMA responds to Privacy Commissioner's consultation on adequacy of consent
- Key Observations and Conclusions from CMA's CASL Workshop
- Preparing Yourself for the Private Right of Action Coming in July
- The Trump Effect on Canadian Marketing
- Digital Accessibility - Why You Need to Listen Up!
- Hockey, Marketing and Competition
- The latest on privacy compliance, consumer trends and our privacy world in 2030
- Self-regulatory success story: how AdChoices program helps marketing
- Recent breach reminds us to be careful about children’s information
- Fall 2017: Minister of Innovation Exclusive Breakfast (TBC)