Dear CMA Members,
As we begin a new year and a new decade, I want to thank you for your contribution to the marketing profession in Canada.
I boast all the time about what our members – individuals and organizations – do for the broader marketing community in Canada. Whether your contribution is through thought leadership, sponsorship, partnership, judging awards, contributing to our advocacy activities, leading a learning initiative, hosting a networking experience, or simply engaging with others, it is you that makes us strong.
We ended 2019 with our best results in a decade, in terms of membership, engagement and impact on many fronts. Highlights include:
- Building all three Applied Marketing core courses for the Chartered Marketer program and enrolling the first three cohorts of learners.
- Welcoming more than 70 new members across diverse business sectors.
- Awarding the Chartered Marketer designation to close to 275 marketers.
- Launching the CMA NXT program to help Canadian university and college students forge a meaningful career path in marketing.
- Introducing our new executive networking platform, which has already engaged hundreds of senior marketers in roundtable discussions with other marketing leaders.
We could not have achieved this without you.
For those who are not yet involved, I encourage you to step up. I look forward to working together to reach new heights in 2020.
President and CEO