Marketing is a strategic driver of business success and the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) can help you grow your business, increase your team’s marketing knowledge and safeguard your industry marketplace.
As Canada’s #1 marketing association, CMA Members represent Canada’s leading business sectors and all marketing disciplines, channels and technologies. CMA Members make a major contribution to the economy by driving commerce, investments in media and new marketing technologies while providing employment for millions.
CMA is the largest Canadian marketing association educator with 6,000 attendees joining CMA’s events and educational programming annually. CMA offers the Certified Marketing Specialist™ Designation for professionals plus learning-focused conferences, seminars, in-house training, roundtables, webinars and the CMA Awards Gala, the #1 Marketing Awards in Canada.
The Association promotes industry thought leadership, growth, development and education through a network of Marketing Councils which provide a forum for members to highlight marketing intel with reports and articles, videos and podcasts, the CMA blog and e-newsletters.
As the marketing community's leading advocate on key public policy issues, CMA develops self-regulatory standards for its Members while ensuring their compliance with the compulsory CMA Code of Ethics.
1. Largest Membership
- CMA’s hundreds of corporate Members represent 30+ sectors, which makes CMA the largest, most diverse and valuable B2B business development exchange in Canada
2. Top Satisfaction Scores
- CMA Members and non-Member attendees are surveyed regularly and indicate that CMA programming consistently out-performs other Canadian marketing associations
3. Most Marketing Events & Education Offerings
- CMA is the most active marketing industry association in Canada with 80+ events and educational offerings annually
4. Top-Ranked Marketing Event in Canada
5. Highest Engagement & Attendance
- CMA is the leading industry marketing educator with 6,000 attendees joining CMA’s events and educational programming annually, more than any other marketing association or property in the country
6. Leading Industry Advocate
7. Trusted Insights & Intel
- Based on a recent Usage & Attitude study, Members and non-Members said that CMA content is insightful, helpful in business case development and trustworthy
8. Most Connected on Social Media
9. Most Sought-After Volunteer Opportunities
10. Conference Speaking Opportunities
- With CMA’s conference renewal strategy, with up to 20 available speaking spots, at least 50% of applicants are unable to be accommodated due to popular demand and a high-quality lineup
CMA is committed to the continued evolution of our products and services for you, our Members.
If you have any questions, please email marketing@theCMA.ca as we’d love to hear from you!