The Canadian Marketing Association was established in 1967. Its corporate Members embrace Canada’s major business sectors and all facets of marketing. more
These organizations make a major contribution to the economy driving commerce, investments in media and new marketing technologies while providing employment for millions of Canadians.
CMA is the leading provider of marketing education and the marketing community’s principal advocate on key public policy issues affecting both consumer and business-to-business marketers.
An elected Board of Directors nominated from the Association Membership determines CMA policies. The Association is managed by a full-time professional staff headquartered in Toronto.
We champion Marketing as a key driver of business success.
Shaping the future of Marketing in Canada by:
- Creating a marketplace for Marketing to succeed;
- Ensuring the strategic role of Marketing within organizations;
- Building great Marketers and exceptional business leaders.
1. Largest Membership
- CMA’s hundreds of corporate Members represent 30+ sectors, which makes CMA the largest, most diverse and valuable B2B business development exchange in Canada
2. Top Satisfaction Scores
- CMA Members and non-Member attendees are surveyed regularly and indicate that CMA programming consistently out-performs other Canadian marketing associations
3. Most Marketing Events & Education Offerings
- CMA is the most active marketing industry association in Canada with 80+ events and educational offerings annually
4. Top-Ranked Marketing Event in Canada
5. Highest Engagement & Attendance
- CMA is the leading industry marketing educator with 6,000 attendees joining CMA’s events and educational programming annually, more than any other marketing association or property in the country
6. Leading Industry Advocate
7. Trusted Insights & Intel
- Based on a recent Usage & Attitude study, Members and non-Members said that CMA content is insightful, helpful in business case development and trustworthy
8. Most Connected on Social Media
9. Most Sought-After Volunteer Opportunities
10. Conference Speaking Opportunities
- With CMA’s conference renewal strategy, with up to 20 available speaking spots, at least 50% of applicants are unable to be accommodated due to popular demand and a high-quality lineup
CMA is committed to the continued evolution of our products and services for you, our Members.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we’d love to hear from you!