As part of our mission to build great marketers and exceptional business leaders, CMA offers empowering educational and networking opportunities to marketing professionals.
- Professional Development:
- Seminars - designed by marketers for marketers, CMA seminars offer a one-day, intensive learning opportunity with case studies and invaluable take-home reference material.
- Courses - offered both online and in classroom format, courses can be taken individually or combined to build towards the CMS Certified Marketing Specialist™ designation.
- In-House Training: workshops and courses to address your unique training needs.
- CMA National Convention – Is where the most influential assembly of Marketing professionals from across the country gather to learn, network and connect.
- Conferences - ½ day and full day events targeting specific segments of the marketing industry.
- Roundtables & Webinars – An opportunity to learn and engage on a specific topic or issue and hear what the experts have to say.
- CMA Awards: a symbol of marketing excellence for over 40 years, celebrating creative, strategy and results.
Sept 24 – AODA Roundtable: Accessibility Insights for Marketing
Sept 25 – Webinar: Make an Impact with Native Advertising
Oct 1 – NFP Roundtable - Big Data
Oct 2 – Direct Engagement Conference
Oct 7 – Advocacy Webinar - On Privacy Law Amendments
Oct 20 – Digital Day presented with Marketing Magazine
Oct 22 – Content Marketing Vancouver
Oct 22 – Webinar: Talking to New Canadians
Nov 12 – B2B Conference
Nov 25 – Regulatory Conference: Digital Crossroads
Sept 23 – Customer-Centric Digital Copywriting
Oct 8 & 9 – Leadership Through People Skills
Oct 23 – Creative Briefs that Inspire Great Campaigns
Oct 28 - New Age Marketing Using New Age Data
Nov 13 – Delivering the “Value” in Your Value Proposition
Nov 19 – Customer Experience
Nov 25 – Digital Video Strategy for Marketers
Dec 4 – Media Fundamentals for Marketers